Image Map

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mini Haul


After my last psychology exam yesterday, I thought I would treat myself to a little retail-therapy to reward my long hours slaving away revising. 


Revlon Nail Treatments: Savers

I love finding little bargains in shops like Poundland and Savers, especially brands like Revlon! These were the last two Revlon nail treatments left on the shelf and looked pretty battered (hence the massive chip on the right one), but seeing as they were only £1 each I thought I’d give them a go. I’ve never heard of these products before, but knowing me I’ve probably just overlooked them.
I bought step 3: nail growth treatment (left) and step 4: no smudge dry oil (right). Right now my nails are short and brittle so I thought the nail growth treatment would be great. I’ve only applied one coat of this so far. This treatment polish has a nice fresh smell of lemons, which was unexpected. Also the finish isn’t shiny as I was expecting but just looks like your normal nail texture.

“Instantly replenishes nail moisture by over 100% to encourage growth. This fast-absorbing, water-weight formula features emollient arctic berry oils and vitamins C, E and panthenol to thoroughly condition nails and eliminate brittleness so they can grow. Scented with refreshing lemon mandarin sage to renew and revitalize.” LINK

I am yet to try the dry oil treatment, but I am expecting it to be a fast drying top coat. Once I have trialled these nail treatments for a couple of weeks I will make a post on what I thought of them.


Play Up Pink Swatch

 Revlon Crème Gloss in ‘015 Play Up Pink’: Poundland

Again, this isn’t a product I’ve seen much of in shops like Boots and Superdrug, but I like finding one off items like this. This is an opaque rosey pink lip gloss that I think is suitable for everyday wear. It has an inbuilt brush applicator that you twist up to release the product which is handy for popping in your hand bag for touches up throughout the day. My only issue with this product is the smell. It smells of plastic carrier bags haha! But when the product is put on the lips, the smell does fade a bit.

 
Miss Selfridge Eloise Nude Flats

You know the feeling when you’ve had your eye on something for a couple months but never got round to buying it, then next thing you know it’s in the sale? Love it! I’ve wanted these shoes for so long and I was so happy to find these in the sale at my local House of Fraser for less than half price! And the last pair in my size (fate right?). They’re gorgeous nude flats with an ankle fastening and a strap along the top of the foot with small gold beading detail. They’re the perfect shoe to go with every outfit!

Hope your exams are going well for those who are doing them. I have my last one on Thursday (Business studies) and then I'm free from school forever! How scary!

Amie ♥

9 comments:

  1. Great post!

    I managed to get hold of those Revlon nail treatments in my local pound shop, they're fab!

    I've nominated you for a blog award, click below to find out more! :)

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nails already seem to be in much better condition from using them for a couple of days! Thank you so much :)! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes :)

    http://carolinadreaming8.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment. These shoes are so cute :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got the nail products from poundland when I ever go in there I find nothing good! Lovely shoes :) I'm so glad my exams are over

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always find great products in poundland :) have to search around a bit. So am I, been looking forward to summer for ages! xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...