Image Map

Friday 17 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award #2

 So this is the second time that I'm doing this tag because I've been tagged by 9 lovely ladies to do this award! So that I don't bombard you with 99 answers, I am going to split this into either 2 or 3 parts - I really should have started this earlier!
I am going to answer all their questions, but only write 11 things about my self, so this may be a lengthy post!

This blog award is given to new and smaller blogs with 200 followers or less. It helps them to become better known and boost followers, page views etc!

The rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions the tagger has left for you.
Create 11 new questions for the people you award.
Award 11 other bloggers with this award.
Remember, no tag-backs!

I was tagged by: A Little Bird Told Me, Petticoats & Pansies, Makeup Madness, Beckawoo, MissTiffanyDarling, Your Brunette Guru, Vividorque, Emzoo and The Makup Counter . Thank you for tagging me and I hope you go check out their blogs!

In this post I will answer: A Little Bird Told Me, Petticoats & Pansies, Makeup Madness and Beckawoo's questions. Don't worry, I will be doing the others shortly!

11 things about me
1. It's my 18th birthday next week, (22nd August) and I'm so excited!
 2. I'm a very untidy person, which doesn't reflect on my blog as this is the one thing I'm very OCD with.
 3. My favourite Disney films are: The Lion King & The Little Mermaid.
4. I watch far too much YouTube, a lot more than I watch TV haha!
5. I can't swim! I have a big fear of deep water/ not being able to put my feet on the floor in water.
6. My favourite animals are meerkats and squirrels. The scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with all the squirrels is so cute haha!
7. I'm finding this very hard and I can't remember if I'm repeating myself from my last Liebster post..
8. My blog name is actually what I would call my beauty company if I create one in the future!
9. My favourite YouTubers/ bloggers at the moment are: Zoella and Anna Saccone/ The Style Diet.
10. I've always wanted to do dancing, but I just never got round to starting at a young age! Boo.
11. I could have tea and scones for breakfast everyday.


1. Who is your inspiration?
I have a few people who inspire me, mainly good, honest people in my life. Also some bloggers inspire me and I look up to them.
 
2. Is there anything you would change about blogging?
Not really, I'm quite happy with it!
 
3. If you could have a superpower for a day, what would it be?
Probably something like controlling time/ time travel, that would be fun.

4. Your favourite perfume?
At the moment Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita which is in my Favourite Perfumes post!
 
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Getting ready for my 28th birthday! That seems so old haha! But I'm unsure at the moment. I don't even know what I'm doing next year!
 
6. If you could take yourself back to any time or event in history, what/ what would it be?
Maybe to the beginning of the universe, that would be a pretty cool thing to see!
 
7. Why did you start blogging?
I've always wanted to because it seems like fun and I enjoy writing about things I am interested in i.e. beauty!
 
8. What is your pet peeve?
The sound of people eating or people eating with their mouth open. It's so gross!
 
9. Ideal Saturday night plans?
Either a night in with my boyfriend or a girls night out!
 
10. What is the last book you read?
50 shades of grey! Haha.
 
11. Your hobby?
Blogging!
 

1. What's your favourite colour?
Pink but I do like baby blues and lilacs!

2. What would your dream job be?
I'd love to do something in psychology but uni grades are so high for it!

3. What made you decide to start a blog?
I saw on Twitter that a girl I know started a blog, and after wanting to do one for a while I decided to do one too!

4. What is your favourite genre of blog?
Beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
 
5. If you could travel the world, where would you go?
I'd love to go to America, Australia, Japan - all different places really!
 
6. What would you buy if you won the lottery?
Lots of clothes and makeup haha! I'd would probably save some for a car and a house in the future.

7. Do you believe in things such as luck and fate? If so, why?
I'm not sure, I don't think so. I think it's mostly coincidence but I guess you can be lucky if things always go right for you!

8. Fake tan or real tan?
I love how a natural tan looks, but I can never seen to get a good one! I usually resort to fake tan.

9. What's one thing you'll never leave the house with?
My phone.
 
10. Do you play any sports? If so, which?
 No haha.

11. Heels or flats?
I love both, but I do like the way heels make my legs look.
 
Questions from Makeup Madness

1. If you could be represented by an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a cat, because I like sleeping, doing nothing and being pampered haha.

2. Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipstick!

3. What is your dream job?
Something in Psychology!

4. If money was no object, where in the world would you live and why?
I would probably stay in England because I could never be apart from my family like that! I'd use the money to buy a big house haha.

5. Beach holiday or adventure holiday?
Definitely beach!

6. Natural makeup or full on Hollywood glamour?
Depends on the occasion - everyday would be natural but I do like to dress up sometimes!

7. If you were a Superhero what super powers would you have and why?
Still the time control! Or invisibility would be fun.

8. Are you a 'my body is a temple' or a 'you only live once' kind of person?
Probably a bit of both, leaning towards 'you only live once' kind of thing haha. I'm not too sure!

9. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I love both! Dog are lovable and loyal, but cats are cute and are like fluffy destressing balls haha!

10. Do you prefer to play up your eyes or lips?
Lips!

11. What was your favourite subject in school?
Hmm that's a tough one haha! Probably Psychology at A-level because I was interested in it. But then again I liked my GCSE subjects because of friends!

Questions from Beckawoo 

1. What type of music do you like?
I just like normal chart music. My favourite singers are Ellie Goulding and Ed Sheeran, so that type of 'folky' music too. 

2. What's your favourite quote and why?
I don't really have one! Haha I feel like I should find one though!

3. Xbox or Playstation?
Playstation. I'm sure any girl with a boyfriend hates Xbox haha!

4. What film makes you cry the most?
Definitely the Notebook. I've seen it hundreds of times yet I will still blubber like a baby at it. I watched it twice in a row once and cried my eyes out both times!

5. What's your natural hair colour?
What you see in the pictures! So it;s dark brown. I've never dyed my hair!

6. Where do you shop the most?
 Probably Primark, Poundland (haha) and I always have to look in Miss Selfridge.

7. What's your day job?
I'm currently working as a receptionist at my local doctors for my Summer job, I need to find a permanent job asap!

8. What do you value most in life?
My loved ones - family, boyfriend and friends. I rely on them so much!

 9. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
I'm not sure, I'm not someone who would go bungee jumping haha! Probably a jeep ride in Bulgaria where we were driving on the edges of cliffs and nearly crashing into other cars. Pretty sure it was shut down after that haha!

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People eating loudly/ with their mouth open, it's so gross! I also hate people watching me eat, really puts me off! Or when someone asks you a question just as you take a bite, it's like 'why?' haha.

11. Where would you bury hidden treasure of you had some?
 Maybe somewhere in my garden, like a time capsule!

My questions for you!

1. Do you have any siblings?
2. If you had to choose between mascara or foundation, which would it be?
3. What's your favourite food?
4. Do you have a 'party trick' or an unusual talent?
5. How would you describe your dress sense?
6. What's your favourite film?
7. What's your star sign?
8. What's your one beauty item you cannot live without?
9. What is your job?
10. How did you come up with your blog name?
11. What's your favourite fashion/ beauty trend this year (so far or to come)?

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, if you want to do this then be my guest! Just let me know in the comments so I can come and read it!

I hope this post wasn't too long, and I'm sorry if it is haha! Expect another one similar to this soon (I hope).

Amie

Follow on Twitter | Instagram

11 comments:

  1. Intresting answers to some of my questions especially the playstation or xbox ha im a big xbox geek so i actually think its the other way round in my relatioship haha. And for a bit of fun i'll answer yours
    1. Do you have any siblings? Nope im a only child
    2. If you had to choose between mascara or foundation, which would it be? Mascara
    3. What's your favourite food? As im limited to what i can eat i guess sainsburry's make your own triple peperoni pizza...i like peperoni :)
    4. Do you have a 'party trick' or an unusual talent? Well i used to be able to make a noise like chewbacca lol
    5. How would you describe your dress sense? Casual with rock edge i suppose
    6. What's your favourite film? Batman dark knight...im also a big batman geek lol
    7. What's your star sign? Pisces
    8. What's your one beauty item you cannot live without? I'd have to chose mascara my eyes are tiny without it
    9. What is your job? Im currently a full time mummy
    10. How did you come up with your blog name? I wanted something short and catchy but still had something to do with me
    11. What's your favourite fashion/ beauty trend this year (so far or to come)? I realise its a little old but its still going so i guess it counts, i so glad leggings and jeggings came back they're just sooo comfy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :)! Thanks for answering them! I love leggings and jeggings too, practically live in them! xx

      Delete
    2. Im so glad they came back as i litrally lived in them when i was pregnant they truely where a life saver lol xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 2nd award! I enjoyed reading your answers; I feel like I got to know you better!:)
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :D please check out my blog you are in it so please check it out :)


    89lisa.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is 22nd August as well! I will be 17 :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...